hahahaha you came out of a vagina
You were never born then. Just removed.
Happy removal day, tumor baby
See, that’s the kind of thing that got Macbeth killed.
Screw writing “strong” women. Write interesting women. Write well-rounded women. Write complicated women. Write a woman who kicks ass, write a woman who cowers in a corner. Write a woman who’s desperate for a husband. Write a woman who doesn’t need a man. Write women who cry, women who rant, women who are shy, women who don’t take no shit, women who need validation and women who don’t care what anybody thinks. THEY ARE ALL OKAY, and all those things could exist in THE SAME WOMAN. Women shouldn’t be valued because we are strong, or kick-ass, but because we are people. So don’t focus on writing characters who are strong. Write characters who are people.”
allow me to introduce you to some things made by zuhair murad
the guy who showed me it was indeed possible to fall in love with dresses
Bill Hicks - “Positive news story on drugs" (via carnaval—des—animaux)
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.